Monday, August 18, 2008
Coming in September's FootprintsPart of the annual HARRA membership includes a membership year subscription to Inside Texas Running, which contains our 10-times-a-year newsletter, "Footprints".
So what do you have to look forward to in Footprints this month?
1. Dr. Bob Hoekman's second column in a three-part series about Coffee and Health.
2. Feature on the Houston Striders' John Hill, who won the 2008 Chevron Houston Marathon Men's Masters title.
3. Luis Armenteros' first-hand account of his workout this August with Olympians Galen Rupp and Kara Goucher.
4. A question and answer with one of the new co-directors of Power In Motion.
5. Club reports or notes from or on 17 of HARRA's 24 affiliated clubs.
In those club reports, you'll learn who:
1. Ran in San Diego as a "Hunka hunka running love"!
2. Was judged as having the ugliest feet
3. Went where on their summer running vacation
4. Is admired for contributions to their club and the running community at large
5. Surprisingly showed up to race in Clear Lake this summer
All coming in the September issue of HARRA's Footprints!